Create awesome color inspiration tools on your site.
Need Help? Check the docs.
Current version: 1.3 — 22 June 2020
Note: Colrrr is currently unavailable. Upgrade/changes in progress.
Have you ever seen one of those cool designer sites where you can get color scheme inspiration? Now you can create a page right in your own site to get color inspiration from!
Setup your own layout; It’s up to your imagination.
You can have as many color blocks as you want, in any layout, you can imagine. Just apply the “colrrr” class where you want the colors to appear. Colrrr will take care of the rest.
Want to see a demo?
I used Colrrr to build this color inspiration tool.
Click to copy.
Clicking a color will copy the color’s code so you can paste it directly into your favorite design program, or in your CSS hacks. You can paste it right into blocks within the WordPress block editor.
Refresh for new inspiration.
Reloading the page generates new random colors to bring you fresh inspiration. You’ll never run out of color inspiration for your projects.
Or, if you add a link/button to your page and give it the class ‘colrrr-btn’ then that button will also refresh colors. Do this if you want to avoid full page loads to refresh colors.
Lightweight & fast; just like Google likes it.
You want a fast site. Google wants you to have a fast site. So you’re always wondering what the trade-off is when adding something new to your site.
Nothing to worry about here.
There is a negligible performance hit when using Colrrr:
- PHP 7+ & ES6 coding standards
- Tiny payload — just 373 bytes compressed!
- No dependency on jQuery
No bloat. No fluff. No extras “just because.”
Use right in Gutenberg.
Create your layout, then in the options pane, under “advanced,” add the ‘colrrr’ class to the places you want colors to appear. Colrrr will generate the colors and make them click-able to copy the color when clicked.
Caching plugin friendly.
No need to worry about your caching plugin. Colrrr’s code is carefully encapsulated so your caching plugin will have no problem minifying and combining it to reduce page load and HTTP requests.
In fact, Colrrr is compressed, minified, and combined right here on this site using Litespeed Cache. No issues here.
Quality code; Automatic updates.
I put a ton of effort into producing the highest-quality code and staying on top of latest technologies — testing, security, performance, support, and automatic updates.
When you purchase Colrrr you get 1 year of updates and can activate it on 1 site.
License renewal is automatic each year at the price you chose.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Do I need to renew my license?
Your license key is valid for one year from the time of purchase. You need an active license for continued automatic updates and support.
Do I get updates for the plugin?
Yes, you get free automatic updates for as long as your license is active .
Do you offer support if I need help?
Yes. Colrrr is a simple plugin to use, the help documents will probably answer your questions, but you can get assistance through the support page.
Can I deactivate and reactivate on a different site?
Yes. You have one active license per purchase.
If you wish to move Colrrr to a different site, simply deactivate your license, install on the new site, and reactivate the license from the new site.
1.3 (22 June 2020)
- Improvement: Vastly improved color vibrancy and gamut to bring you more colors
- Improvement: Colrrr now generates vibrant, mixed, and subdued colors to increase color variety
- Improvement: Greatly improved custom color scheme creation – clicks now produce a color “ribbon” holding your favorite colors
1.2.1 (21 June 2020)
- Bugfix to prevent errors when some elements of Colrrr aren’t used
1.2 (21 June 2020)
- Improvement: Added the ability to create a running list of colors as you click
- Fixed a bug preventing refreshed colors from being clickable
- Code refactor to reduced memory usage
1.1 (21 June 2020)
- Improvement: Added the ability to add a button to refresh colors
- Improvement: Color hex code is logged in the console so you can create lists of colors
- Fix: Prevent extra event listeners from loading, saving memory and improving performance
1.0 (19 June 2020) – Initial release.